Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that macworld is over I need to buy a computer. Even at 2000 the mac pro is way to much for me. What I really need is fast storage. Is there a way to set up raid on an imac through firewire?

Now to a camera I am looking at this one as a way to get in to digital photography.
SP-550 UZ
It says that it shoots in RAW is this right?

Now to software I need editing software for this camera. What is the difference between Photoshop elements and Apertrue besides price?

I have the telus modem. Will a airport extreme base station do the same thing?

The mac. Do I need a lot of graphics power for photo editing?
I am thinking about the base 20 inch model imac with 4 GB of ram. Because Then I can get most of this for the same price as the 24 inch imac. Plus I can add another monitor later.
Would I be better to wait until santa rosa mac minis come out and pair that with a 28 inch LCD?

One more thing. Is it safe to jailbreak a ipod touch? Will it void my my apple coverage and or future shop?

Thank you for your help.

· Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your help most likely will do some thing like that unless some one has a better idea.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.