Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Saw that. Buddy needs to have a close personal encounter with his own crowbar.

:mad:

EDIT: Police have updated the description of the assailant'ss vehicle.

They earlier reported it as a Chevy Aveo, now identified as a mid-2000s Pontiac Wave. Silver, 4-door, with a little spoiler above the hatch.

(example images)

·
Premium Member
15,665 Posts
They earlier reported it as a Chevy Aveo, now identified as a mid-2000s Pontiac Wave. Silver, 4-door, with a little spoiler above the hatch.

Basically the same car with maybe some cosmetic variables and they all look very similar, as do even other brands, such as my 2006 suzuki premium aerio shown above.

BTW: What kind or a driver carries a crowbar around in such a car??? :ptptptptp

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
unbelievable - truly sickening.
i truly hope that the justice system works this time.

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
I want to see a picture of this dirtbag.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
42,490 Posts
Court artists are really getting bad.

·
Premium Member
20,720 Posts
While this is no excuse for his actions, this may help you understand what was in his head at the time:

Man charged in Edmonton road rage crowbar attack was stabbed in 2014 | Globalnews.ca
Seriously, who cares!!?? I don't give a rat's ass what was in his head at the time, maybe some booze or drugs, it doesn't matter. Obviously he saw that she was of no threat to him and went on his rampage. anyway.

I don't even know why this aspect of his background is being brought up? To create some sympathy for the guy by the media?

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
I don't even know why this aspect of his background is being brought up? To create some sympathy for the guy by the media?
I wouldn't go that far. It's standard procedure to do run the suspect's name to see if he's been involved in anything prior to an incident. I haven't seen any coverage that is sympathetic to this dirtbag.

·
Premium Member
20,720 Posts
Also just add, to my ear it sounds like that she has an aboriginal accent. If so maybe that is a part of his motivation.

·
Premium Member
20,720 Posts
I wouldn't go that far. It's standard procedure to do run the suspect's name to see if he's been involved in anything prior to an incident. I haven't seen any coverage that is sympathetic to this dirtbag.
Sure that's the police, why does the public need to know about it? It is not relevant to what he did, at least in the common domain, the public doesn't need to know that. The jurors of his case do and then the public can know it after the trial has been decided.

All it does is make unbiased jurors harder to find.

....I was bullied as young buy, so I go out and kill someone in a road rage attack. How is that in anyway relevant to what I did?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts