·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
911Mysteries

You believe or not?
Farfetched or sound?
Fraud or thruth (some)?

Probably worth watching this video to think about it, at least a little...
Comments?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hihi! I love an honnest reaction!

I tend to feel that way too vis-à-vis the whole thing eventhough some elements do seem a little "mis-explained" by the authorities!

Cheers!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Total crap, these "conspiracies."

You believe or not?: No.
Farfetched or sound?: Farfetched.
Fraud or thruth (some)?: Fraud.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Not this garbage yet again. What a disservice this misinformation does to the 25 Canadians and all of the others, from nearly 100 nationalities, who died in those attacks.
Misinformation? You mean like the 911 omission report?

Disservice? You've got to be kidding me... Trying to uncover the truth about what happened, trying to put the right people behind bars, trying to stop senseless 'retaliation' attacks on countries that had nothing to do with 911? The only disservice is ignorant people not willing to put in time to research the events thoroughly and look at unbiased reporting of what happened.

-------
In regards to the movie, it is certainly interesting but not necessarily the best nor the most recent piece produced on the subject. I recently visited ground zero and was surprised to see the number of "truth adovcates" there. I'd say there were at least 25 people throughout the street wearing "911 Truth" t-shirts passing out flyers and dvds (including the one posted above). There were large banners requesting that citizens look into 911 more carefully and saying that 911 was an inside job.

The 911 truth group was not being offensive either, they rarely approached people and only spoke when people came up and asked what they were all about. Most of the group never told people what they thought the truth was, they simply proposed that people go online and look into things on their own.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Oh, here we go...

And now, we'd like to welcome pro-conspiracy advocates to the stage for their bizarre opinions. ;)

·
Premium Member
15,709 Posts
Misinformation? You mean like the 911 omission report?

Disservice? You've got to be kidding me... Trying to uncover the truth about what happened, trying to put the right people behind bars, trying to stop senseless 'retaliation' attacks on countries that had nothing to do with 911? The only disservice is ignorant people not willing to put in time to research the events thoroughly and look at unbiased reporting of what happened.
Did you view the linked video or somehow miss the "Fraud or thruth" references? I've read a great deal of research by people qualified to do it, and seen these pseudo-journalistic fact-free movies lots of times.

My comment had nothing to do with the attack on Iraq.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
(my post seems to have touched a sensitive nerve here... :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Did you view the linked video or somehow miss the "Fraud or thruth" references? I've read a great deal of research by people qualified to do it, and seen these pseudo-journalistic fact-free movies lots of times.

My comment had nothing to do with the attack on Iraq.
I have viewed the linked movie on multiple occasions.

A large proportion of Americans believe or previously believed that we invaded Iraq because Iraq was linked to 911 when it in fact was not.

Here is a link to a video I received while at ground zero. It is a lecture reaching out to Europe, given in Copenhagen by David Ray Griffin.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8119854514684528700&

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
For the most part I believe terrorists did this. Although the notion that "Dubbya" ordered this is way out in left field; I can agree there is a small chance...I doubt it though... think about it for a second? Is Dubyaa capable of this?

Regarding all the theories and calculated equations about it being rigged... a calculation always has the same answer when done correctly. If you flew a plane into a building the same way each time, you will have 100 different results. There is now way anyone can say that it was planned or not based upon how the building went down unless they have done it many times with the same variables. This never happened so there is no way to know for sure.

Perhaps they should give Dubyaa some sodium pentathol and figure it out...

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
I think it was planned....sorry to the people who died but I think it is a case of Murder US Gov't style or something along those lines....they needed to blame someone like Osama....

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
For the most part I believe terrorists did this. Although the notion that "Dubbya" ordered this is way out in left field; I can agree there is a small chance...I doubt it though... think about it for a second? Is Dubyaa capable of this?

Regarding all the theories and calculated equations about it being rigged... a calculation always has the same answer when done correctly. If you flew a plane into a building the same way each time, you will have 100 different results. There is now way anyone can say that it was planned or not based upon how the building went down unless they have done it many times with the same variables. This never happened so there is no way to know for sure.

Perhaps they should give Dubyaa some sodium pentathol and figure it out...
The real smoking gun for me was WTC 7, the huge office building that had a few small isolated fires and somehow completely collapsed into it's own footprint a la controlled demolition. No steel structure has ever collapsed in the history of the world due to fire. We have WTC 1 and 2 which apparently collapsed due to fire, but lets give them those two since they were also hit by aircrafts. But building 7 wasn't hit by ANYTHING and it completely collapsed? Come on...

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
The real smoking gun for me was WTC 7, the huge office building that had a few small isolated fires and somehow completely collapsed into it's own footprint a la controlled demolition. No steel structure has ever collapsed in the history of the world due to fire. We have WTC 1 and 2 which apparently collapsed due to fire, but lets give them those two since they were also hit by aircrafts. But building 7 wasn't hit by ANYTHING and it completely collapsed? Come on...
Oh wow, you'd better try to update the Wiki article with your first-hand knowledge right away then!

As the North Tower collapsed, debris hit 7 WTC "with the force of a volcanic eruption."[18] Much of the bottom 10 stories of the building's south face were destroyed, with damage visible as high as the 18th floor. A massive fire burned into the afternoon on the 11th and 12th floors of 7 World Trade Center, with flames visible on the east side of the building.[19][20] Around 2 o'clock in the afternoon, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center, between the 10 and 13th floors, which was a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[21] During the afternoon, FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro made the decision to halt rescue operations, surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area, out of concerns for the safety of personnel.[22] At 5:20 p.m. EDT on September 11, 2001, 7 World Trade Center collapsed. The building had been evacuated and there were no casualties associated with the collapse.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
What I have always wondered about was why the inner core went down along with the floors pancaking downwards.

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
What I have always wondered about was why the inner core went down along with the floors pancaking downwards.
The inner cores were designed to withstand high torsional loads but they were not responsible for the majority of the buildings' routine vertical loads, nor were they designed to withstand many, many thousands of tons of concrete and other materials cascading downwards due to catastrophic and totally uncontrollable structural failure.

Were you one of the ones who sent flowers to Sinbad's family following the announcement of his death on wikipedia?
Nice try! :clap:

1 - 20 of 278 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.