Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, this situation will be rectified once MWSF is over and the dust clears on the announcements. I don't speculate in rumors, so we shall see what next week holds.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Peter, as Consular General of our mission in NYC, the negotiator for the hotel and area surrounding Lake Kyoto, and half of the vaudeville team of Peter S. and Dr.G., I think that I have some worth in this community. As well, the two doxies are too valuable to allow them to slip into the "dark side". Actually, I am awaiting any new developments at MWSF to then make my decision. I am leaning towards a 1 gHz PowerBook, since I have 19" CRT monitors at home and at work, which Macdoc contends may be linked up to the PB.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
600 posts and no Mac yet!

Gee, I know you're attached to your Doxies, but may be you could trade in one for a Mac.

A badger-killing, trench-digging, chicken soup-deliverying Doxie ought to be worth something.

Say a slightly-used G4 tower? :D

·
Canadian By Choice
117,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brainstrained, if you knew how much these two doxies cost your jaw would drop even further. Can you say "Top of the line PowerMacs"?!? Still, I think that the PB will be fine for me. We shall see.

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
600 posts and no Mac! See how tolerant we are. Some people might have had you booted off until you were "legit", but we're not like those PC guys. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts