Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As seen at: www.macminute.com

Jack Osbourne, Donny Osmond discuss their iPods

January 27 - 10:55 EST   Jack Osbourne and Donny Osmond talk about their iPods in behind the scenes footage from their new Pepsi Twist commercial, which debuted during the Super Bowl yesterday. Click on "Exclusive Behind the Scenes Footage" and then go to "Episode #2 Battle of the Bands" to view it. The interesting part of the footage is when Osmond says that he has a 20GB iPod, while Osbourne has a 40GB model.

Um...what is going on? 40GB iPod??? Tell me the world hasn't missed this story and that little Ozzy is just pulling our cranks.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually...I just viewed the clip again and it is actually Donny Osmonde who mentions the 40GB iPod...not one of the Ozzy spawns.

So...what is the deal? Has Uncle Steve given a future release iPod to that little Ozzy wanker for a test-drive or what???

Stay focussed people...I know Ozzy is a total burnout...but can we actually discuss the possibility of a 40GB iPod...please!?! :D :eek:

·
Registered
43 Posts
In theory it's possible.

Toshiba makes the existing 1.8" harddrives in the iPod, but Toshiba only makes these drives up to 20gig.

Hitachi just announced it's also making the same size drives, but they've managed to also make a 40gig model.

These are the only companies making 1.8"hard drives (I believe). Apple has/is either switching suppliers, or Toshiba just hasn't announced the fact their making 40 gig 1.8" drives (my opinion only).

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Chealion wrote:
Just look @ Ozzy, are you sure he even knows what he is saying?

I think Ed the Sock summed up Ozzy best when talking about Kelly Osbourne's video, "Papa Don't Preach"

<blockquote>Papa don't preach? You've got to be kidding. Papa can't even form complete sentences!</blockquote>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts