Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the flange that attaches to the bottom of the screen with double sided tape. It is approximately 12" X 1/2" with 5 small screw holes. I accidently sent my faulty screen for an under warranty replacement along with the flange. This flange is not visable once the screen bezel is installed. I have no hope of obtaining my flange from the screen supplier.
It probably ended up in a dumpster.

If anyone knows where I could get this piece please let me know or if you have one you are willing to sell please contact me. I will be very grateful.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts