Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have recieved our first shipment of the 17" PB, granted they only sent us 1 (As usual) but it is an amazing machine!
They could have made the keyboard bigger thoguh, it has the same one as the 12" model.

WooHOO

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, same black box as the 12" (Except much bigger), we do not have any pictures because we sold all our camera's!!! (And to think, I was going to bring my camera in today so I could get a shot of downtown in the snow!)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MacDaddy:
We have recieved our first shipment of the 17" PB, granted they only sent us 1 (As usual) but it is an amazing machine!
They could have made the keyboard bigger thoguh, it has the same one as the 12" model.

WooHOO
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you're in calgary? have you heard if any other canadian stores have received any?

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pamela,
we have 3 other stores (Van, Vic, and Edm.) but if they got any, it would probably be the same single product shipment that we recieved, and we have quite a few back orders for this.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,365 Posts
MacDaddy, snow in Calgary?!? I have a bet with my brother-in-law that Calgary will get the last snow of the winter (when compared to St.John's). I have to get him NY Rangers tickets to the Stanley Cup finals, and he has to get me Calgary Flames tickets when they are in the finals.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dr. G
:( Alas, it is snowing yet again in Calgary, has been all day.
The only fun we have had is turning off the lights and hiding under jackets to see the fiber optic keyboard Light up

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
well hopefully this is the beginning of the flood gates opening. Not that it would do me much good at this point. School is over two weeks today. :( what a waste. None the less. I want it. ASAP. damn it!

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pamela,
You and many other people, I want one soooo much but would have to sell my left kidney to get one at this point!!
Hang in there, they are on the way!

·
Registered
433 Posts
MacDaddy!!!

have you sold that 17" PB? cause my bf's dad is buying it for him in calgary, and if you've got one, he'll probly get it from you.

wanna email me the model specs and store phone #, etc?

[email protected]

thanks, Phil

·
Banned
537 Posts
Dr.G. said:
MacDaddy, snow in Calgary?!? I have a bet with my brother-in-law that Calgary will get the last snow of the winter (when compared to St.John's). I have to get him NY Rangers tickets to the Stanley Cup finals, and he has to get me Calgary Flames tickets when they are in the finals.
Make sure you're not getting him tickets for this year because the finals will be hosted in Ottawa.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Dr.G. said:

That was a smart move; picking a payout that you cannot possibly provide :) I literally laughed out loud when I saw Rangers and Cup Finals in the same sentence!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I want one of those 17" PowerBooks so bad, but all my funds are now dedicated to my June wedding.

Oh well, looks like a trip to the lottery booth today :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
i saw one of the new 17"ers at the CompuSmart Express at the bottom floor of Eaton Center 2 days ago...on display

1 - 20 of 21 Posts