Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't normally like to highlight rumor sites but since there are a few ehMac-ians who are patiently awaiting their new 17" alBooks, I thought I would share this bit of encouraging source-based speculation, courtesy of looprumors.com

"Good news for those who ordered the 17" PowerBooks. We have received information that the 17" AlBooks will begin shipping in under 2 weeks time, right on schedule. Rumors have been floating around regarding possible delays for the PowerBooks, but those have apparently been incorrect. The AlBooks will begin shipping in less than two weeks to those customers who ordered in early January after the announcement. PowerBooks are available to new customers on Apple's retail website with a lead time of 3-5 weeks, down from the initial 7-10 weeks..."

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I think they might even be sooner than that....someone posted that visa called them to verifty an order that was being processed to their card...it was for the powerbook.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
yeah. they are so late. This is far from funny. A friend of mine has been waiting for hers for weeks. She's been delaying her move so that she can have it before she leaves (moving from US to CDN). But it's been no dice. She's so bummed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.