15" Display
1.33ghz PowerPC G4
1.5gb RAM
80gb HDD
DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
Bluetooth
Airport (802.11g)
External Connections:
56k Modem, 10/100 Ethernet, Firewire 400 & 800, 2x USB 2.0, Mini VGA, Headphones

Exterior and display in very good condition. Runs well (currently running Mac OSX 10.5.8). Battery still lasts for 2-2.5 hr. Comes with external case.

Asking $225. Located in Peterborough. Can ship, or willing to meet GTA buyer at a 401 location near Clarington.

SOLD!

·
Klingon Warrior
1,494 Posts
Any pics?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just checked the pictures from another Mac, jamesB; they show up OK here. If you wish to see them or want more info. on the PowerBook, feel free to send me a private message.

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts
I just checked the pictures from another Mac, jamesB; they show up OK here. If you wish to see them or want more info. on the PowerBook, feel free to send me a private message.
Fail here too...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry; I never uploaded attachments before and I now see that I can do it directly to this site. They should be visible now.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still unsold. I dropped the price to $225 and installed Leopard, which is the newest MacOSX version that runs on a PowerPC Mac.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.