Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disney should come out with a new movie -- 1001 Doxies. Imagine ten times (minus nine) the fun and entertainment for children over the Christmas season.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bug humbar, Peter. Children love movies with dogs and happy endings. 1001 loveable doxies romping around would make a grand movie for the family.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUG HUMBAR! Peter, you go take your family to a movie about Las Vegas hookers, and I take my family to the Disney movie "1001 Dachshunds".

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
I can see the action as the plot unfurls in my mine. . . .

A couple meet when their respective Doxies get into a near-death match over a turf dispute. They fall in love as do the Doxies when they realize they can more than double their turf if they work together and have puppies.

Enter the Evil Cruella de Ville, who plans to open a fast food restaurant - Hot Doxies - serving what people think are spicey hot dogs but are really minced Doxie puppies (more tender since they haven't built up muscles battling that common nuisance, the badger).

One night de Ville's bumbling henchmen steal the Doxies' pups and what ensues is a hilarious chase movie set predominatly in an abattoir and fast food restaurant as the Doxies attempt to recover their pups and serve de Ville a just dessert to go with her Hot Doxies.

We'll keep the blood in the abattoir to a minimum so we don't blow our G rating.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brainstrained, you might just be on to something re a Disney screenplay. Anything but a "G" rating would be the "wurst" thing that might happen to this movie, so I like you idea of a bloodless chase at the conclusion. Who do you see as the leading male and female characters?

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Quote from Dr G <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Peter, you go take your family to a movie about Las Vegas hookers, and I take my family to the Disney movie "1001 Dachshunds". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess which one would likely be more true to life? And I wouldn't take my family, I'd take a hot date. :D Change the main human characters in Brainstrained's plot to a hooker and a gigolo and you've got a story!!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Once again, Bug Humbar to you..........and have a merry Christmas as well.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
I'm tempted to suggest J. Lo and Ben Affleck as the couple (this should attract the purient, ie. Peter, as well as family interest,though I'm note sure either is capable of owning any pet, let alone a Doxie).

And we'll sex change Cruella into a male character, Kruel, and sign Arnie Swarzenegger. I mean the man can do comedy and I think his long hidden accent would add colour. :cool:

But I think we could add humour and more family-friendly points if we replaced the couple angle with two aspiring vaudeville comedians. As separate acts, they're only aspring, but as a Doxie-owning duo, they're inspiring. :D

But alas, where would we find two aspiring vaudeville comedians? :(

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Brainstrained, I would agree with Peter, but don't have the expertise to include the jumping icons.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brainstrained, if they can survive Pearl Harbor and Puff Daddy, Ben and JLo can survive the whims of two cute doxies.....plus 999 more (in a supporting role, of course).

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Peter, too bad that the Ed Sullivan show is no longer in existence. We would have been a blast hit on that forum.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Lets see, J Lo and Ben, or Dr. G and Peetie . . . Dr. G and Peetie or J Lo and Ben.

All right! All right! :D

Call me crazy for giving you kids a shot but you're hired. :cool:

Now once we get Arnie, the only problem will be finding our leading Doxies.

I have to admit I'm concerned about their territorial nature and the top billing issue. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Arnie will be agreeable to second billing, but what about Dr. G and Peetie?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hello,

I don't want to offend anyone here but don't you think this thread belongs in the Canadian Kitchen forum?

Thanks.

Cheers.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brainstrained, I am willing to take second billing, so long as Daisy and Rootie are the lead doxies.

Sander, will all the doom and gloom, albeit reality, that is discussed on this forum, a little light humor will do more for the elevation of the spirit than intellectual discourse that is usually found on this thread. Your point is well taken, but try and understand the frame-of-reference from which I come.

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Actually, Dr. G., Sander is right. We're having too much fun in the more serious Mac forum. Now how do we move this thread over to the Canadian Kitchen?? By the way, I'll accept second billing as long as the doxies don't show "attitude"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts