Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
365 Posts
Might be how maby banks he's heisted, ot maybe he held his finger on the 7 key too long. You never know with these mystery handles. DR. G, are you REALLY a doctor??. In my case, I was too stupid to go under a nom de plume....now the whole world knows who they're really laughing at

· Premium Member
365 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Our doxies are mainly house pets that are shown whenever there is a local dog show. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rob777, he'll show the dogs to anyone whom he can coax to go to the Ofoto website. Give it to him, Dr. G! By the way, Dr.G, I'd ber honored to be your apprentice. When will you be moving closer to me? We can mull over Henny Youngman jokes.

"Take my wife....please!

I take my wife everywhere I go. She always finds her way back.

I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays.

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to

I've got all the money I'll ever need, if I die by four o'clock.

· Premium Member
365 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> There is a Linux Doxie School of Computer Programming in Toronto, or so I have been told. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dr. G, Macnutt lives in BC. Do you know how much the boarding costs would be while the doxie was in schooling?? In Victoria there's a Demographic Democracy Data for Dogs course....much cheaper.

· Premium Member
365 Posts
High training school marks and a rudementary knowledge of Latin are required for scholarship application. Being tall enough to play dogball could help get a sports scholarship, but the doxies would be wasting their time on that one, I think.

· Premium Member
365 Posts
QUOTE "Actually, when I die, I want to come back as a doxie.."

According to some your recent posts, that would be this weekend or early next week. I'll miss you, even though I haven't even met you. It was just the start of a beautiful friendship

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.