COOL |koōl|The Zune has a cool name? Define cool...
1 of or at a fairly low temperature : it'll be a cool afternoon | the wind kept them cool.
- soothing or refreshing because of its low temperature : a cool drink in the leafy shade | figurative the bathroom was all glass and cool, muted blues.
- (esp. of clothing) keeping one from becoming too hot : wear your cool, comfortable shirts.
- showing no friendliness toward a person or enthusiasm for an idea or project : he gave a cool reception to the suggestion for a research center.
- free from excitement or anxiety
- calmly audacious : such an expensive strategy requires cool nerves.
- (of jazz, esp. modern jazz) restrained and relaxed.