·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Post whore.

:D

·
Premium Member
3,441 Posts
Excellent, geeky. M.P. graphic reference!

(Oh, the dates I've been on, that were abruptly cut short, because I couldn't stop myself from quoting a Monty Python skit ... :eek: )

"It's merely a flesh woun..." DAMN!"

·
Premium Member
10,314 Posts
Congratulations, Chas! And damn, do you look like your avatar.

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
Post whore.
+1 ...

hey, I'm on my way to 10K posts too - I'll just post a reply in every thread whether on not I have anything constructive to add or I'll just add the generic +1. As for the rest of us, I'll say quality is better than quantity.

·
Premium Member
31,013 Posts
Chas has been useful to the ehMac community tho not ALWAYS correct...;)

Good goin'.....junior...only 17,000 to catch up to me :D

But I don't do birthdays either.......

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Kudos, chas. I do look forward to reading your posts, in that most are very insightful, intelligent and interesting. Paix, mon ami. Excelsior.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
:-( :-( :-(

They grow up so fast. :-(

;) Congrats Chas_m. Thanks for your contributions! :clap:
All too true, Mr. Mayor. :)

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
In your honor, we have placed your statue next to The Shang, where you got one of your 10,000+ postings. You may come there to see it in all its glory. Paix, mon ami.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
I was looking at your mosaic a few minutes ago, chas, and my son asked if that was a picture of me. I told him no, but there is some similarity. Here is the closest picture I could find that might match up with yours. Maybe we are brothers?

FYI, in the foursome picture, I am on top.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Sadly, you never met MacNutt here in ehMacLand. You two might have liked each other, especially since he lived on Salt Spring Island. The bottom picture is of me seated above many of his books, including "The World According to MacNutt". He was a fine person, and is missed by many. You passed him on the posting list without ever knowing him. Paix, mon ami.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts