1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registered ehMac Members: 1968
@ 10:25PM EST on Oct 21, 2003

The year I was born. :rolleyes:

Lets see if we can hit 2000 before Panther is released Friday Oct 24th, 2003 @ 8:00PM EST.
That's just 32 away.

Well......... what are you waiting for, go tell a friend, your brother, a sister, your dad, your mother, the guy next door, the girl across the street. A casual mention in another forum ( Note: casual, don't be annoying ). Go tell the paperboy, the girl guide that knocks on your door, the telephone marketer that will call during dinner, and maybe even that new iTunes for Windows user.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Wow, Heart you're so young!

Everyone I know has been told. Will there be a special prize for member 2000 like there was for member 1000? Come to think of it, what was the prize for member 1000 (who just so happened to be ehMax's neighbour).

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Now, how many of our members actually post? :D

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Lars - Stop being a stick in the mud
You're ruining our fun ;)

EDIT: Don't worry, we all still love having you around. (At least I think so
)

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
LOL, sorry Chealion!

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
35 in a couple of weeks for me.

and now ehMac.ca Canada's Mac community is up to 1972! :D

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Heart - what's up with the post count being vamoos?? It vanished a few months ago and I recall making a statement - but nothing. We were coming close to 35k posts in this section @ the time.

:confused:

H!

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey !?!

Ok, who took the post counter? It was here just a second ago. What I am going to do is shut off the lights and whomever took it just put it back on the table, no questions asked. Alright 1... 2... 3...

'click'

Stay tuned next week ....

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
And what about the list of moderators on the side?
That's been gone a while too. No more seeing ehMax, Heart all over the place.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Well, we've reached 2000 registered members! Cheers to ehmax and the ehmac community for creating the best place to talk about macs! So, what's the prize?

Hmm...I was also wondering...Why does the latest ehmac ID # differ from the registered members counter on the home page?

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Lars - That would be member ID #2000, but according to the member count, Ted was the number 2000.

The ID numbers and number of members are not the same.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Now I'm confused. When I posted the post above, the main page said Members: 2001, with Macaroni being our latest member, but now it says 2004 members with Macaroni being the latest member. :confused:

Anyone know what is up? Or is this something that just happened?

·
Registered
214 Posts
This is just a guess, but might it have something to do with browser caches? Maybe you were viewing a cached version of the front page before.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Last time I looked, we were up to 2018 members or so.

How big does everyone figure this thing will actually GET?!? :eek:

I seem to remember the Mayor was pretty surprised when it went past a few hundred. I wonder if he realises what he hath wrought? ;) :cool:

And I wonder if it will start to get a bit crowded in here when we hit ten thousand? Yikes!

Ah well...the more the merrier. :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.