Might not be a new season for the ehMacLand pool. Sad ...................... :(

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 · (Edited)
I'll never look at NHL hockey the same, after this dispute.

I'll continue to support the junior teams though. And, I'll continue to watch international hockey as well. The NHL? Not so much,

Moving on... :cool:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts
I'll never look at NHL hockey the same, after this dispute.

I'll continue to support the junior teams though. And, I'll continue to watch international hockey as well. The NHL? Not so much,

Moving on... :cool:
Sad, but all too true, gw. There is an AHL team here in St.John's that has every seat sold for every game.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts
This years champions, hopefully the NY Rangers, will only get half the Stanley Cup !

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts
Wow. If the NHL season ended today, the Rangers would be playing the Devils and the Leafs would be playing the Sens in the first round of the playoffs. That would be worth watching.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts
The Leafs are in the playoffs for the first time in nine years. Good for them. :clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
The Leafs are in the playoffs for the first time in nine years. Good for them. :clap::clap:
The Leafs/Bruins series is going to be a rough and tumble series. It might even push the boundaries of how much violence some people can tolerate in a playoff series.
But, that's just a guess. We'll begin to find out starting later today.

The Rangers/Capitals series looks rather compelling too. But for different reasons.

Enjoy the playoffs everyone. :D

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts
The Leafs/Bruins series is going to be a rough and tumble series. It might even push the boundaries of how much violence some people can tolerate in a playoff series.
But, that's just a guess. We'll begin to find out starting later today.

The Rangers/Capitals series looks rather compelling too. But for different reasons.

Enjoy the playoffs everyone. :D
Very true, gw. Sadly, the Habs and Sens go against each other, taking away the chance of another Canadian team to make it the second round other than the winner of the round one match.

Still, let's go Rangers.

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
I was wrong! Turns out that the Ottawa/Montreal series pushes the boundaries of how much violence some people can tolerate. :yikes:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts
I was wrong! Turns out that the Ottawa/Montreal series pushes the boundaries of how much violence some people can tolerate. :yikes:
Talk about "bad blood" and penalties!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:XX):(

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts
BREAKING NEWS: The Toronto Maple Leafs have been eliminated from the NHL playoffs after losing 3-0 to the Tampa Bay Lightning.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,370 Posts
181 - 200 of 210 Posts