iOS 13 messed up apple mail - Page 2 - ehMac.ca
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Nov 8th, 2019, 08:02 PM   #11
Honourable Citizen

@BReligion
Quote:
MacBook Pro that have all been upgraded to the latest iOS/iPad OS/OSX and have had no issues that weren't resolved by updating apps/clients to the latest vendor release.

Well, that's a nice relief to know that some have had success with the update, as I have been holding off updating my wife's iPhone 6s due to all the problems people have been having and posting about.

Anyway, I think I'll hold off doing any iOS updating for a while longer yet, as we didn't see anything she really needed in the latest upgrade.

- Patrick
======
pm-r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2019, 10:28 PM   #12
New Neighbour

All my Mac & IOS devices are running the latest OS's and I have not had any issues. It did take me awhile to sort out the re-located items, but basically my two laptops, desktop and iPhone 6S are rock solid. I am not a fan of the Music backup procedure, as I prefer seeing the iPhone mounted in Music and not in a finder window. Some of the changes to the OS's are disruptive, ie. Music, but mostly the changes are subtle and effective. I have not had any problems with Mail and I don't use a vpn, so I can't address the vpn problems. Overall, I am thrilled with Catalina and IOS 13. I hope everyone is able to figure out their issues because the upgrades are worth the effort. I would suggest calling Apple Care. In the past they have always been able to fix my problems. Glenn
glenng6 is offline   Reply With Quote