Car camping.. gonna start this year - ehMac.ca
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 13th, 2019, 09:28 PM   #1
Honourable Citizen

Car camping.. gonna start this year

I am rather excited i have booked ArrowHead Provincial park the sites have 15 amp electrical too lol , my kids are at the age we can do some fun things overnight outdoors.. i am new to the camping scene so i have decided that i am going to concur the great outdoors this year.
okay that is was a bold statement.. conquer car camping lol
i bought the coleman teyana lake and the ozark connectent 4 person for straight leg Canopy

https://www.coleman.com/tenaya-lake-...elters#start=9
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Tra...nopy/481964097

I figured i would buy both and use both while car camping, also when going to the beach, use the 4 person for some privacy and storage..
Bought the tarps, for underlay for the tents, as well invested in about 12 bottles of
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Silicone-...unces/52130847
which i plan to douce the rainfly and tents inside and out.. plus i bought seam sealer for both tents.

super excited.. as are the kids, the wife is horrified but i told the family i am done with hotels and expenses, time to enjoy the outdoors.
Now i just have to acquire some cooking gear..
I have been buying mostly from Costco.ca and then traveling to the US and buying at Walmart and other places.. as everything is literally 50% cheaper plus more options.. looking to make some great memories.. We are going to PEI this summer as we do every year i might just take along the ozark tent, it is literally in smaller than a carry on bag. lol
Government jobs / work places : it smells like wet dogs, so do some people that work there. Everyone moves like they were injured!, It's like a low budget rehab centre
vmedia sign up link
macintosh doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2019, 09:36 PM   #2
Honourable Citizen

Sounds like a lotta fun.

As I got older I shifted from the tent to a mini-van. Still get 25 MPG (US) and it's easy to find parking spots as well.

I retain all rights to photo-images I have posted on ehMac. They were posted that other members of the community could enjoy them. They may not be used or sold in any other way without my written consent.

Bill C-51 is an act of Terrorism! It cannot be fixed and should be immediately repealed!
eMacMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 09:44 PM   #3
Honourable Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMacMan View Post
Sounds like a lotta fun.

As I got older I shifted from the tent to a mini-van. Still get 25 MPG (US) and it's easy to find parking spots as well.
lol - we did the mini van thing when they were 0 to 7, then SUVs since.. now trying the tents
really hoping it works out.. maybe in 12 years switch to RVs. lol
Government jobs / work places : it smells like wet dogs, so do some people that work there. Everyone moves like they were injured!, It's like a low budget rehab centre
vmedia sign up link
macintosh doctor is offline   Reply With Quote