**** SOLD ON CRAIGSLIST ****
This speaker is brand new in the box. The MSRP is $750, plus tax. I'm selling it for $499 firm.
Bowers & Wilkens' CWM LCR7 is an in-wall speaker designed for home theatre use. It has three separate bass drivers and a designated mid-range driver, as well as a tube tweeter, with a wide frequency response range of 65Hz - 30 kHz.
The detachable wall mat frame can be painted before installation to match the colour of the wall. This model falls at the higher end of B&W's in-wall speakers because of its extra drivers, and accordingly has a higher price point.
* Three-way system
* 3x 100mm paper/mica bass drivers
* 1x 100mm kevlar-woven mid driver
* 1x 25mm Nautilus tube-tweeter
* 65Hz - 30kHz response
* 8 ohm nominal impedance
* 20W - 150W recommended amp power
* Crossover frequency 3.2 kHz
* 85 dB spl sensitivity
* 24.6 x 6.9 inches (including border)
Experience the B&W CWM LCR7 - Bowers & Wilkins | B&W Speakers