ehMac.ca - Conversation Between jmlachance and keebler27
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise


Conversation Between jmlachance and keebler27
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jmlachance
    Hi Keebler.
    Well,for now I'm holding off on the G5 purchase. Might go the Intel Macmini route after all. Thanks just the same.
    JM
  2. keebler27
    Hi JM,

    Are you still looking for a PM G5? I have a dually 2.0 that I'm considering selling. has the stock 160 GB main HD; another 500 HD and 5 GBs ram. I have an esata card in it, but i need to see if it can be used in my mac pro before I decide to sell it. I have a 4 bay esata enclosure that i need to keep.

    If you're interested, let me know. Maybe we can work out a deal. i'm in stittsville so not too far away (I believe you mentioned being Alymer)?

    It's been a solid machine for me. I did replace the HD at one point and there was another problem which turned out to be solely the esata card needing a firmware upgrade. It's my machine and has been used for audio, video and photographic editing.

    Only reason i'm selling is b/c i might a refurb'd mac pro for faster mpeg2 encoding.

    Cheers,
    Keebler

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012, ehMac.ca All rights reserved. ehMac is not affiliated with Apple Inc. Mac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

Tribe.ca: Urban living in Toronto!