Location: Aylmer (Gatineau) across the river from Ottawa
Originally Posted by greensuperman32
I am regrettably selling my 7 month old 17" 2.66GHz Core i7 MBP with anti-glare screen because I need to move back to a PC laptop for school work. It is in perfect condition and has Applecare until April 14th 2013. Here are the specs:
- 17-inch LED-backlit antiglare Hi-Res widescreen display (1920 x 1200 pixel)
- 8GB (4 x 2GB) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 1TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR3 memory
- 8x double-layer SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Applecare until April 14th 2013
I live in London, Ontario and am willing to do local exchange or ship to anyone in Canada.
I am asking $2500 OBO
Sorry but why? Just run bootcamp or virtualization software either VMware Fusion or Parallels. You already have a machine that runs Windows perfectly well.