PB Adapter Sparking
Whenever I plug in the power adapter for my PB (G4 1.67GHz 15") into the wall or a power bar, there is a spark just as the plug makes contact. This spark can be anything from a faint pop that I can just hear, to a spark large enough to see and cause me concern of being shocked. While the shock doesn't really scare me, I am terrified to wonder what is happening to my PB everytime this occurs.
Has anyone else encountered this? Should I be concered? Is there something I can do to prevent this?
Thanks in advance for any help.