I hear this is a frequent issue for people but all I can find is Windows-specific troubleshooting tips.
Basically what's happening is that every few days, seemingly randomly, my laptop stops being able to reach big sites like Google, LinkedIn, and/or Facebook (rarely more than one at a time). I get the error "This site canít be reached."
- This happens across multiple browsers
- The problem is only on my MacBook Pro
- Rebooting the computer doesn't help
- Changing networks (I've tried my phone's hotspot) doesn't help
- And it's usually only one website at a time. I can access the rest of the web just fine.
It spontaneously resolves after a few hours.
Any thoughts on how to fix it?