1. it just works. cheesy, but true. Aside from a current volume button issue which is entirely my fault (a drop), any iPhone I ever had has worked as flawlessly and consistently as advertised
2. From my business I'm fully invested in the Apple ecosystem so an iPhone makes sense just how everything syncs and works together
3. Apple community and support – The few times I've had issues, I've been able to make an appointment at an Apple store go in and have it fixed within 15 minutes. Or if it's a software/user issue, the boards are full of Apple geeks who can help.
4. I see this last point with the big * Because perhaps it is user error but on other phones I see people having issues with minor tasks where it seems the iPhone does them easier.
I fully realize there other tasks on android etc. where you can't do those things on iPhone but the iPhone seems to be pretty user-friendly.
This doesn't mean that other phones are good. It's just for me those reasons why I using iPhone.
1. The iPhone 5 fits nicely in my hand
2. I like how I can shoot, edit, and post video to YouTube for special events before the event is over ursine iMovie for iOS.
3. I've started to notice that people who have android phones tend to be a little arrogant and annoying over their brand. Sort of how Mac owners were labelled back in the day. I wouldn't want to be labelled that way over a phone.