Great starter for basic home theatre, read on about the Front Row remote...
(M9686LL/B) The original Mac mini!
- 1.25GHz PowerPC G4
- 512MB RAM (supports up to 1GB)
- ATI Radeon 9200 with 32MB RAM
- DVI or VGA display support (adapters not
- (Included) Apple DVI to Video Adapter
to connect to S-video or composite video devices
- Slot-loading Combo Drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW)
- 40GB Ultra ATA hard drive
- 1 (One) FireWire 400 port
- 2 (Two) USB 2.0 ports
- AirPort Extreme ready
, 56K modem, 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
- Headphone/audio line out
- Apple Wireless
Keyboard (2007) (White, needs cleaning)
- Keyspan RF Front Row Remote Control
• • • What's so good about this remote? A range of up to 60 feet and "Since the RF signal works through walls and furniture, you have more flexibility in locating the Macintosh that will be used to run Front Row. For example, you can place a Mac mini inside an entertainment center cabinet or within an AV closet and still easily control Front Row with the remote."
OS install discs are included, though Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger is
- Supports Mac OS 9.2 in "Classic" mode only (up to Tiger) "Classic" not supported in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (or later)
- Cosmetic condition shows scuffing (darn the high-gloss, shiny white plastic)
- All to the "Mac mini is better than AppleTV" zealot for $280* cash in hand
- Will meet in public local to Simcoe, Ontario or you pay the extra to have it shipped
Post any question and I'll do my best to answer them here. Thanks for looking, see actual items below.
- eBay feedback 100% positive
(Join date July 2001)
- ehMac Lifetime Membership holder (Join date February 2000
Since you've stopped by, you might also like to buy my:
- Harman Kardon iSub and SoundSticks
- MDD Power Mac Dual G4 1.25GHz
- 17-inch LCD Apple Studio Display
, made for the Power Mac G4 and PowerBook G4
• • • Oops! And what do we have here?
- FREE TO A GOOD HOME: AGFA SnapScan 1212u
*Not looking to start any bidding wars, first come first sold