Attacks against Muslims (and immigrants) in Canada - Page 2 - ehMac.ca
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 12:27 PM   #11
Resident Curmudgeon
 
SINC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Alberta
Posts: 84,889
Send a message via AIM to SINC
This story stank to high heaven to me and that is why I did not comment. My news sense told me time and again as I read it, this made no sense.

First clue was why would any guy on the street just happen to have a pair of scissors on him while out for a walk?

From there is began to smell concocted by a young girl wanting to have folks believe she was a victim. All she did was make victims of gullible people.

Reported hijab attack on 11-year-old girl 'did not happen,' Toronto police say - Toronto - CBC News
__________________
Visit my website:
St. Albert's Place On The Web
(Over 3.1 million folks have.)
SINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 12:36 PM   #12
Honourable Citizen
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: S. Alberta
Posts: 20,378
Now, I'm going to flay more of your bull$h!t.

Lemme guess: On top of all your other <snerk> skills, you're a mind reader, too? You can somehow tell if I've had a link open in my browser for a week or more & then I close it? Little telepathy going on there, CM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
A commendable change in your usual M.O.
Mental giants or not, wackos or not, they figgered it out long before you, Doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
Reading that story, and the comments from the mental giants who follow it, puts an entirely new light on your personality. Talk about wackos.
Or, she could just be another liar attempting to coddle favour as a VICTIM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
...and just as unlikely, given the number of people in the media / government / school system / police force who would have to "be in on it".
But precisely why the left & MSM (but I repeat myself...) use the term when describing Middle Eastern men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
Another reason "Asian" is useless as a descriptor.
Yep, the good ol' Red Star. Honest & objective as the day is long and without an axe to grind.

That's some understanding you got there, CM.

I wanna play high stakes poker with you, buddy. You'll be busted in 30 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
Details from The Toronto Star add to our understanding of the incident...
Jihadist? Dunno. But everything else, yes! A thousand times, YES!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
If this 11-year-old girl isn't conducting some kind of vast conspiracy intending to trick us into feeling sorry for jihadist muslims-in-training (did I get that right, FeXL?)...
Very! <snerk>

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
...then the likelihood of the perpetrator being charged with a hate crime seems likely.
Yes! Yes, he did! Specifically!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
He removed the jacket hood and specifically targeted the hijab, which had been for the most part obscured by the jacket hood.
Man, I jes' gotta say. You Progs have the most fertile imaginations. Anything else you care to conjure up or are you just gonna shut up now?

'Cause I could spend hours reading anything else you can add to this wunnerful, very imaginative, grade school story.

Frankly, with you being a sociologist & all (allegedly...) I think you could use this little exercise not only as a prime example of deviant behaviour (how to fail at victimhood) in your next book, but also as a lesson in scepticism (don't believe anything you read on MotherCorpse). You can quote anything I've posted on this thread as long as you give proper attribution. Hell, I'll even offer further input & you can include me as a secondary author!

FeXL & CM, workin' together on the next great sociology textbook. Who knew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
As a symbol of Islam, his target was very much religious in nature. He did not attack the girl: he attacked the symbol of the religion.
__________________
Just a meat eating, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, Harley riding deplorable troglodyte peoplekind, back from a better place...

“Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, is it reasonable?” —Richard Feynman

“Charm and nothing but charm at last grows a little tiresome...It's a relief then to deal with a man who isn't quite so delightful but a little more sincere.” — W. Somerset Maugham
FeXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 12:57 PM   #13
Honourable Citizen
 
CubaMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 17,302
Send a message via AIM to CubaMark
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeXL View Post
Screw you, CM. And the hat yer wearin' & the horse you rode in on.

You accuse me of not waiting for the facts, yet you jump on this stinky smelling story like a dog worrying a bone. Typical weak-minded, Progressive, SJW.

Get a f'ing grip. Some ex-journalist. You must have been great in your prime. No wonder you moved on to the challenging field of sociology...
You are without a doubt the most unpleasant person I have had the misfortune of dealing with in an online forum.

I still accuse of you of not waiting for the facts. You never do. You immediately assume the worst of people when there is no reason to do so. The fact that hate crimes against muslims frequently occur in Canada left it not unreasonable to believe this young girl's story. That the attack apparently did not occur does not excuse you from being an irrational spewer of hatred and prejudice, though I'm sure you will take this as some kind of profound vindication.

The investigation is concluded, with oddly no pertinent details released. Rest assured, that no-one in the muslim community in Toronto is pleased about this apparently false report. It serves only to diminish the believability of other crimes that may be committed in the future. She seems to have cried "Wolf!" and it's bitten not only her, but all Toronto muslims, in the ass.

Your inability to look at things objectively and rationally, and to have a reasonable discussion without resorting to your inane name-calling speaks volumes about your character, not mine. That my character first is to be compassionate and concerned about other human beings is to my mind a strength, not the weakness that you perceive. I cannot imagine how absolutely desperate must be your perspective on the world, how miserable you must be as a person in your core, to first assume the worst about people.

To quote the notorious FeXL in his own words,

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeXL View Post
Screw you
__________________
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Cuban Revolution as Socialist Human Development Brill Books (Amazon Paperback)
CubaMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 01:05 PM   #14
Honourable Citizen
 
Macfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto Proper
Posts: 41,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
That my character first is to be compassionate and concerned about other human beings is to my mind a strength, not the weakness that you perceive.
Compassion is not what comes across in your posts. It's a political axe to grind under the guise of compassion.
__________________
"My life is my own."

Mac Pro 5,1 3.2 GHZ Quad Core; MacBook Pro 1,1; iPhone 4
Macfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 03:10 PM   #15
Honourable Citizen
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: S. Alberta
Posts: 20,378
That's usually what Progs say when they get their asses handed to them on a public forum. Especially, especially, when they shoot themselves in the foot.

You took this bull$h!t circus stunt hook, line & sinker & ran with it. Your issue, not mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
You are without a doubt the most unpleasant person I have had the misfortune of dealing with in an online forum.
You can accuse all you want. You have no knowledge of the number of stories I close up any given week without comment.

And the irony of me waiting for the facts of this story to come out is apparently lost on you. I guess never means since yesterday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
I still accuse of you of not waiting for the facts. You never do.
Coming from somebody who is quite obviously no judge of character <snerk>, I have no need to add to this.

Save, again, the irony of your statement is apparently lost on you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
You immediately assume the worst of people when there is no reason to do so.
Ah knows. You, Sock Boy, Wynne, a veritable plethora of <spit> Progs jumped all over this. And everyone of you was wrong. Think about that for a minute. Does that tell you anything? It should.

Amazing to see the speed of the response, too (mere hours) when it took nearly two full days for The Hairdo to address the Muslim attack in Edmonton last fall.

Nice to see you're not the only one with poor judgement. Can't say much for your company, tho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
The fact that hate crimes against muslims frequently occur in Canada left it not unreasonable to believe this young girl's story.
You aren't exactly in a position to be lecturing anybody about irrational spewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
The fact that hate crimes against muslims frequently occur That the attack apparently did not occur does not excuse you from being an irrational spewer of hatred and prejudice...
I do! This little exercise in futility of yours to pin something, anything against those poor Muslim victims at the hands of reg'lar Canadians & the desperate lengths to which you will go in order to carry it out (including fabricating the narrative as you went along) tells me more about you than I ever cared to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
...though I'm sure you will take this as some kind of profound vindication.
No surprise at all to anybody paying attention. I'd explain it to you but we can save that for the book. When d'you wanna meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
...with oddly no pertinent details released.
'Course not. She didn't get away with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
Rest assured, that no-one in the muslim community in Toronto is pleased about this...
Once again, you aren't exactly in a position to be lecturing anybody about objectivity and rationality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
Your inability to look at things objectively and rationally...
You want to have a reasonable discussion? Start with a reasonable reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
...and to have a reasonable discussion...
Shall I go back & find a few links with your inane name calling? Bed—>Lay upon it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
without resorting to your inane name-calling...
That your character is buffaloed by the first bleeding heart Prog headline du jour is your character flaw, not mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
That my character first is to be compassionate and concerned about other human beings...
Quit rationalizing the fact that you were not objective, nor rational, nor patient in waiting for the details of this story to come forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
...is to my mind a strength, not the weakness that you perceive.
You speak of my desperation when, in fact, it was your desperation to pin this heinous hate crime on someone, anyone from the host country, that made you look like a horse's ass in the first place.

You have some fukced up world view that it's always the other guy who has the problem. Even here you're pointing your finger everywhere but at yourself. You screwed up here big time. It's long overdue for you to look in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubaMark View Post
I cannot imagine how absolutely desperate must be your perspective on the world, how miserable you must be as a person in your core, to first assume the worst about people.
__________________
Just a meat eating, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, Harley riding deplorable troglodyte peoplekind, back from a better place...

“Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, is it reasonable?” —Richard Feynman

“Charm and nothing but charm at last grows a little tiresome...It's a relief then to deal with a man who isn't quite so delightful but a little more sincere.” — W. Somerset Maugham

Last edited by FeXL; Jan 15th, 2018 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Schpelling
FeXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 07:41 PM   #16
Honourable Citizen
 
Beej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,678
Thanks for the update. I hope she apologizes and explains why what she did was wrong.
Beej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 08:12 PM   #17
Honourable Citizen
 
macintosh doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Where royalty live and horses roam freely
Posts: 5,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej View Post
Thanks for the update. I hope she apologizes and explains why what she did was wrong.
won't happen not part of the liberal media narrative.
__________________
Apple MacBook Pro13" Retina Touch 2018: 2.3 Ghz QC i5/16GBs/1TBSSD
Asus MX27U 27", Matias BackLite Wireless Full size Keyboard
Datto S3X1 1TB SSD w/offsite cloud protection for time machine, Apple MagicPad2
Government jobs / work places : it smells like wet dogs, so do some people that work there. Everyone moves like they were injured!, It's like a low budget rehab centre
vmedia sign up link
macintosh doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 09:20 PM   #18
Honourable Citizen
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: S. Alberta
Posts: 20,378
Hijab hoax girl, family owe Canadians an apology

Quote:
I thought at the time that everyone falling over themselves was a bit too much. The suspect had not yet been found. Maybe things weren’t quite as they were portrayed. And, besides, people are unfortunately assaulted daily in this country and the overly political response to this one implied that assaulting a girl in a hijab was somehow worse and more deserving of censure than assaulting one without.
More:

Quote:
It did not happen. It was a hoax. Well then that statement just doesn’t cut it. While police may not be expecting anything further, Canadians certainly will be.

The outpouring of public support this girl received shows Canadians are compassionate people. They take allegations of this type of intolerance seriously. Yet their generosity was abused.
Further:

Quote:
The family, the police and the school board owe us an explanation. And Khawlah Noman and her family owe Canada an apology.
At the very least...
__________________
Just a meat eating, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, Harley riding deplorable troglodyte peoplekind, back from a better place...

“Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, is it reasonable?” —Richard Feynman

“Charm and nothing but charm at last grows a little tiresome...It's a relief then to deal with a man who isn't quite so delightful but a little more sincere.” — W. Somerset Maugham
FeXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 10:32 PM   #19
Honourable Citizen
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 17,003
See that I did not get sucked into this thread.

Pounding the drums of hatred and fear against Muslims has already lead to similar tragic results as suffered by the Jews during WWII and for exactly same reason. Even if you discount various mathematical impossibilities now accepted as fact, Jews paid a terrible price for what has come to pass as the norm in the modern world. That Zionests now practice similar tactics against Muslims is completely unacceptable!

It is simply too easy to point a finger and say hate and fear this group. I don't see how it is possible for reasonably intelligent people to get sucked into this trap again and again and again, and yet still it happens!
__________________
Ad links appearing in my posts were not placed there by me. I do not endorse any products which may be linked to my posts. Do not click on those links.

I retain all rights to photo-images I have posted on ehMac. They were posted that other members of the community could enjoy them. They may not be used or sold in any other way without my written consent.

Bill C-51 is an act of Terrorism! It cannot be fixed and should be immediately repealed!
eMacMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2018, 10:23 AM   #20
Honourable Citizen
 
wonderings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 5,140
Are there no charges to be laid for filing a false claim and wasting police time and resources?
__________________
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” Bishop Desmond Tutu
wonderings is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apple With 10.8% Of Canadian PC Market In Q3 According To IDC Canada ehMax Anything Mac 11 Nov 29th, 2010 03:40 PM
NAFTA and Oil Ottawaman Everything Else, eh! 28 Jun 13th, 2008 11:15 AM
Cars in Canada! Adrian. Everything Else, eh! 57 Jun 5th, 2008 07:50 AM
UPS costs too much! thejst Anything Mac 32 Apr 20th, 2005 12:52 PM
AI dishing dirt on iTMS Canada mycatsnameis All iOS - iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV & iTunes 6 Apr 22nd, 2004 05:03 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 1999 - 2012, ehMac.ca All rights reserved. ehMac is not affiliated with Apple Inc. Mac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

Tribe.ca: Urban living in Toronto!