Well we did it! What an awesome day! Weather was absolutely beautiful for a nice bike ride. Here's the day by numbers:
- Distance of ride today according to my odometer: 48.12 KM
- Biking time it took to complete: 2 hours, 51 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Average speed was 16.9 KM (Not bad for pulling a trailer with a child and waiting for two other guys to catch up)
- Maximum speed was 37 km per hour. (Don't tell Mrs. ehMax)
- Total riders today at the Toronto ride: 270
- Total money raised: $130,000.
I think I can speak for Script Kiddie, Loafer and myself that it was an absolute blast. We were all saying at the end how its a shame more ehMac members don't come out. What an cool feeling to come riding into the finish line and have music blaring and about 50 people all cheering their hearts out for you and giving you high fives.
Next year, I want to see a dozen or so ehMac riders from around the GTA to come out. We'll have a party afterwards or something. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks to everyone who pledged or in someway helped out. I'm sorry if you donated and I didn't thank you personally. Together we raised $2296 dollars. (Loafer came in with $315 raised). If you haven't donated, but would still like to, you can still donate to the MS Society on behalf of Team ehMac. The link in the first post of this thread will still work for the next month.
A few more donations have trickled in and I'll update everyone with the final exact total raised in the coming weeks.
Thanks again everyone! Let's give ourselves a round of applause!