I'm *really* wanting to get the new Retina Macbook Pro but I should sell off my current MBP first.
- 8G RAM
- 120G Vertex 2 SSD
- Optical drive removed and replaced with WD Scorpio Black 500G HD
- This is the last MacBook Pro with a removable battery.
- It has been covered with a Zagg Skin from day 1.
- This is in immaculate condition because of my OCD (I even keep the keyboard foam insert in it at all times).
- Optical drive is sitting in a static bag and I can reinstall it if you like, keeping the SSD or HD as the boot drive.
What's this worth boys? I'm hoping I can get at least $1k for it. I'm in Waterloo but Toronto is not that far.