: For Sale Ikea Jerker Desk

kelman
Mar 14th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Sold
OK bought this desk from HAL 9000 https://www.ehmac.ca/miscellaneous/91991-ikea-jerker-sale.html?highlight=jerker and it was used in our recording studio for the past year but needs have changed and it is now up for sale again. I have posted the same pic that Hal posted (I hope it is not against the rules our offensive to Hal) and same conditions, it will be disassembled for pick up. Sold.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k598/queenofjava/ikea_jerker_desk_100_baltimore_21218_6433989.jpg

Macfury
Mar 16th, 2012, 05:49 AM
At one point, IKEA used to part these out.

Niagaramark
Mar 16th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Does yours have the same number of shelves as the one in the ad pic?

kelman
Mar 16th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Does yours have the same number of shelves as the one in the ad pic?

Yes it is the same as the photo.

screature
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Just have to say like I did the last time it went up for sale... these are fantastic desks, strong like an Ox, versatile and doesn't take up too much space. I have had mine for over 15 years and have looked at other desks/work stations just for a change of style but I have never been able to find anything that would suit the space I have and provide as much functionality as this unit. $75 is a great deal for a great desk.

Mckitrick
Mar 16th, 2012, 06:56 PM
How does the Fredrik compare to the Jerker? It doesn't seem to have the funky options like the desk pictured in the thread...

kelman
Mar 16th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Just have to say like I did the last time it went up for sale... these are fantastic desks, strong like an Ox, versatile and doesn't take up too much space. I have had mine for over 15 years and have looked at other desks/work stations just for a change of style but I have never been able to find anything that would suit the space I have and provide as much functionality as this unit. $75 is a great deal for a great desk.

a commission check is in the mail, thanks screature ;)

screature
Mar 16th, 2012, 07:52 PM
a commission check is in the mail, thanks screature ;)

Just callin' it as I see it kelman.... Just callin' it as I see it....

But seeing as you mentioned a commission... what exactly would my percentage be... :greedy: :greedy: :lmao:

kelman
Mar 16th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Just callin' it as I see it kelman.... Just callin' it as I see it....

But seeing as you mentioned a commission... what exactly would my percentage be... :greedy: :greedy: :lmao:

well if you are willing to come to hamilton to pick it up.... ;) :lmao:

kelman
Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:51 AM
No interest in a great desk? Delivery could be arranged within reason.

Macfury
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:38 AM
What reason?

IllusionX
Apr 24th, 2012, 07:31 PM
wow! myself an owner of a jerker desk. I never knew there were so many addons possible to this desk. This desk is truly solid.

screature
Apr 24th, 2012, 07:48 PM
What reason?

To make a sale and get rid of the thing... ;) it's a great desk especially for the price... if I had the space and the need for a second one I would buy it in a heart beat.

kelman if you make a sale I really do expect a commission... I don't know what else more I can do to help make a sale. ;)

kelman
Apr 24th, 2012, 10:29 PM
wow! myself an owner of a jerker desk. I never knew there were so many addons possible to this desk. This desk is truly solid.

I didn't know what I had until I got it home!

To make a sale and get rid of the thing... ;) it's a great desk especially for the price... if I had the space and the need for a second one I would buy it in a heart beat.

kelman if you make a sale I really do expect a commission... I don't know what else more I can do to help make a sale. ;)

Do you have friends or family in need of one? I sell, I need your mailing address, I have a Tim card with your name on it. ;)

Macfury
Apr 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM
I didn't know what I had until I got it home!]

It kind of sneaks up on you, huh? It starts giving the moment you assemble it, and it never stops...

kelman
Apr 25th, 2012, 12:00 AM
It kind of sneaks up on you, huh? It starts giving the moment you assemble it, and it never stops...

Not until it is disassembled and stored in the corner waiting for a sale with MacFury

Macfury
Apr 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I suspect it is storing up its ample charms for ANY lucky buyer, Kelman. My house, alas, is full of Jerkers.

Macfury
Apr 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM
News flash: Scientists note an incredible build-up of positive energy in the Hamilton area.

Bjornbro
Apr 28th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks kelman, that makes two Jerkers in da house. I'll be sure to keep HAL 9000's picture for when (if) I sell it in the future. ;) Talk about a well travelled desk!

kelman
Apr 28th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Glad to meet you, would have spent more time but had family over, hope you enjoy it!

Macfury
Apr 29th, 2012, 02:14 AM
You gave him a family member to take back with him!

kelman
Apr 30th, 2012, 09:04 AM
owe you a coffee screature, one day ;)

screature
Apr 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM
owe you a coffee screature, one day ;)

:lmao: Thanks kelman but nah, I'm just glad you finally made the sale, it is too good a desk to sit around dismantled and not being put to good use. Use the proceeds and have a cup of Joe on me. ;)

kelman
Apr 30th, 2012, 07:00 PM
:lmao: Thanks kelman but nah, I'm just glad you finally made the sale, it is too good a desk to sit around dismantled and not being put to good use. Use the proceeds and have a cup of Joe on me. ;)

Thanks again and consider it done, yep too nice a desk to sit in the corner unused.