: Roll Up The Rim

ericlewis91
Mar 5th, 2012, 10:54 AM
If anyone was interested in posting their results from roll up the RIM.

Im am 0/5 and have been purchasing the medium (or old large size).

JAMG
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Won a coffe for the second time this morning 2/10

Joker Eh
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:14 AM
If anyone was interested in posting their results from roll up the RIM.

Im am 0/5 and have been purchasing the medium (or old large size).

Go down one size. it is the most purchased size you will have greater success. My girlfriend is 2/2.

Macfury
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:18 AM
My B-I-L won a couple of thousand dollars on one turn of the rim.

Sonal
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Missed a week of it while in Europe... prior to leaving, I was 0/2. We'll see what today's coffee brings as soon as I finish drinking it.

rgray
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:38 AM
I think they should rename the thing "Roll Up The Rim To Please Play Again"..... I am at zero for who-knows-how-many..... counting last year as well..... :mad: :(

Macfury
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:38 AM
I once had a weekend job guarding a parking lot full of returnable glass bottles. I spent the whole night pulling off caps on an expired game and trying to form poker hands with the liners. After a thousand bottles, not a single winner.

Sonal
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I think they should rename the thing "Roll Up The Rim To Please Play Again"..... I am at zero for who-knows-how-many..... counting last year as well..... :mad: :(

I like to think of it as winning a chance to play again. :) Last year, I did pretty well but most years--nada.

Rolling the rim on this morning's coffee right now.... drumroll please....

I have won a coffee!

Macfury
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I know I'll be called a thread-crapper, but if I found one of these rims, I would simply have to say "no" to the prize of a coffee. It's just like going into Mac's convenience stores. They used to have a deal where you would get a free coffee if they didn't offer you one for a dollar. I passed on at least a dozen of these prizes.

Sonal
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:51 AM
I know I'll be called a thread-crapper, but if I found one of these rims, I would simply have to say "no" to the prize of a coffee. It's just like going into Mac's convenience stores. They used to have a deal where you would get a free coffee if they didn't offer you one for a dollar. I passed on at least a dozen of these prizes.

You are more than welcome to send your winning rims to me. I will put them to good use.

Joker Eh
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:57 AM

That winning coffee gets you to go back and buy that toasted bagel.

lukasf
Mar 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM
1/4 - coffee or latte ...

Sonal
Mar 5th, 2012, 01:01 PM
That winning coffee gets you to go back and buy that toasted bagel.

Not me. I take my free coffee and run. ;D

I stick the 'free coffee' winning in my wallet for those days that I'm low on spare change.

mrjimmy
Mar 5th, 2012, 01:08 PM

I'm with you here 100%. It's a brown nightmare in a cup. No million to one shot of winning a Toyota will convince me otherwise.

CubaMark
Mar 5th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Funny.

Saw the title, thought this was about the Playbook (http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/03/05/blackberry-rim-playbook-ipad.html?cmp=rss).

jayman
Mar 5th, 2012, 04:07 PM
We do Country Style instead. They also have a Roll-up-the-rim contest and the odds are much better.

ehMax
Mar 5th, 2012, 04:52 PM
I'm officially 0-13 now :mad: and getting ready to hurt someone at Tim Horton's. ;)

About to pickup Mrs. ehMax and I think she'll have a coffee for me. Maybe 14 will be my lucky number.

cap10subtext
Mar 5th, 2012, 05:36 PM
1/3 this year. I usually win one free coffee every two years, so I guess that's it for me.

Kami
Mar 5th, 2012, 06:17 PM
2 coffees and 1 donut after 5 coffees. So far this is the best year for rolling up the rim

iLabmAn
Mar 5th, 2012, 10:11 PM
3 purchases, 6 wins.

3:6

(1:2)

Not bad odds if I say so myself.

Lawrence
Mar 5th, 2012, 10:14 PM
I got a $15. gift card for Christmas,
Maybe I'll stroll over to Timmies and try my luck.

Can't lose.

:)

ehMax
Mar 5th, 2012, 10:21 PM
0-14 :mad:

Chris
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:06 PM
I usually buy one a day from Tim's, and since this year's rollup started, I've won 1 free donut...and 5 coffees! :D

It's been a good year, so far. :)

Aurora
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:09 PM
A few years ago, I won a Raleigh bike. Must have used up all my luck as pickin's have been slim ever since. Nothing this year.

SINC
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:33 PM
I don't want to brag or anything, but I've had a perfect run.

0 for 0

Never buy their swill. :D

kelman
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:47 PM
I don't want to brag or anything, but I've had a perfect run.

0 for 0

Never buy their swill. :D

I've had the same luck for the same reason

Macfury
Mar 7th, 2012, 12:26 AM
I've had the same luck for the same reason

Sure, but for how many years running?

SINC
Mar 7th, 2012, 12:28 AM

Well, in my case, ever since Timmy's launched the contest.

The Doug
Mar 7th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I don't really like Tim's "coffee" and will only buy one when I'm pressed for time and there is no alternative. Since the start of this latest contest I have bought three - won two free, which I immediately gave to my staff at work as they are (yech) double-double addicts and chug that crap all day long.

kelman
Mar 7th, 2012, 08:23 AM

this year is my 20th anniversary of staying clean of "timmmies"

Sonal
Mar 7th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I just won a donut! Mmmm..... donuts....