: For Sale Magellan Meridian Gold GPS

RobotGuy
Jan 22nd, 2012, 02:38 PM
I am selling my Magellan Meridian Gold GPS, complete with serial cable, vehicle power adapter cable, 32MB memory card, Ram Mount with GPS holder, instruction manual, MapSend installation, Magellan firmware update and driver CDs. This GPS is operational and in good cosmetic condition. The Magellan Meridian Gold comes with a 12-channel GPS reciever that provides detailed information about the GPS' present location. With a grayscale display size of 1.75x2.2-inch, this GPS gives you clear and vivid graphical view of the surroundings. The GPS comes with a digital memory card slot, enabling expansion for more storage of maps. The Magellan Meridian Gold is ergonomically designed, made for rugged use and it is also waterproof. The Ram Mount is highly rugged, sturdy and comes with a 4-bolt pattern in its base for mounting to your vehicle of choice.

$89.00 Canadian (CAD).

>>>> Please read: if you purchase these items from me, please visit HeatWare.com (http://www.heatware.com) and search for "Bhorange" to post your comments and feedback. <<<<

Terms and Conditions

Warranty. All items in this sale are non-returnable and are sold without warranty. See Magellan's website for specific details regarding device performance, proper operation, specifications and any limitations as applicable. Consult a qualified vehicle technician to obtain proper installation and operation instructions prior to installing the items and/or any accessories from this sale in any vehicle.

Shipping. No deliveries available in local area. Buyers outside local area to pay for all items in addition to all shipping, handling, customs, brokerage, duties, taxes and any other applicable charges.

Payment. Will only accept $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00 denominations if paying by cash. PayPal is also accepted.

Serious offers only; if you see this ad it means the item(s) is/are still available.

RobotGuy
Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
Item has sold, thanks for considering my ad!