: For Sale G-Technology High-Speed Portable Hard Drive Mini

DA187Suspect
Jan 19th, 2012, 12:09 PM
I am selling a "like-new" 320 GB G-Drive (Portable Hard-Drive) mini by G-Technology. This has been never been used, but has been taken out of the box and hooked up to my Mac, reason for selling is I purchased a much larger drive. This is great for travelling.

I am asking for $100 cash. I paid $179.95

Compatibility:
Mac OSX 10.3+
Windows Vista/XP/2000

What's In The Box:
G-Drive mini portable drive
Cables - FireWire 800, fireWire 800-400, USB 2.0
AC Adapter
Product CD-ROM
Black protective carrying case.

I can meet during the weekdays downtown Toronto or evenings and weekends in Mississauga.

ciaochiao
Jan 20th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Hi
I'm a bit confused: can you, in addition to using fw, usb, etc for data transfer, can you also wirelessly transfer from one system to this drive? Forgive my ignorance. Thanks.
CC

kelman
Jan 20th, 2012, 08:56 AM
This is a great little drive that I've been looking at for a while, but no it is not a network drive with wireless capabilities. This external portable drive only works with fw and usb.

DA187Suspect
Jan 20th, 2012, 10:01 AM
This is a great little drive that I've been looking at for a while, but no it is not a network drive with wireless capabilities. This external portable drive only works with fw and usb.

Correct.

Fuji
Jan 20th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Hi
I'm a bit confused: can you, in addition to using fw, usb, etc for data transfer, can you also wirelessly transfer from one system to this drive? Forgive my ignorance. Thanks.
CC

You could have it hooked up to your apple wireless router for wireless access...

kelman
Jan 20th, 2012, 05:00 PM
You could have it hooked up to your apple wireless router for wireless access...

That is an option and a good one if you have an apple wireless router or a router with the same capabilities.

GlassOnion
Jan 27th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Deal pending

GlassOnion
Jan 30th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Just received the G-Drive mini portable drive bought from DA187Suspect last friday. Product is exactly as advertised (looks new), shipping was pretty fast and communication with DA187Suspect could not be better. GREAT SELLER !!

Deal pending

DA187Suspect
Feb 1st, 2012, 01:17 PM
Thansk for the kinds words Sir - Glad you enjoy it. Thank you for the quick payment. Great buyer!!!!

Just received the G-Drive mini portable drive bought from DA187Suspect last friday. Product is exactly as advertised (looks new), shipping was pretty fast and communication with DA187Suspect could not be better. GREAT SELLER !!