: White iPhone 4 in USA tomorrow, how soon until canada?

SHEMM
Apr 27th, 2011, 08:22 PM
On apple.com they announced that iphone 4 in white will be released tomorrow, who knows how long until canada, and the big question, for those who have been waiting (such as myself) is it worth getting now, or do you think they might snake us and come out with the next version of the iphone later this year? (which could be possible, but i think highly unlikely.)

any thoughts or information about when it will be released in canada?

whatiwant
Apr 27th, 2011, 09:01 PM
On apple.com they announced that iphone 4 in white will be released tomorrow, who knows how long until canada, and the big question, for those who have been waiting (such as myself) is it worth getting now, or do you think they might snake us and come out with the next version of the iphone later this year? (which could be possible, but i think highly unlikely.)

any thoughts or information about when it will be released in canada?

April 28. It said that in the press release.

SHEMM
Apr 27th, 2011, 09:42 PM
april 28 as well? Niceeeee.

I am just not sure if the rumours i heard about iphone 5 coming in september are true or not, and im not sure if i should wait until june when the WWDC is on to hear if they will announce it.

kloan
Apr 28th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Available now. Apple store is down, new ad is up.

iphoneottawa
Apr 28th, 2011, 05:39 AM
I doubt there will be any hardware announcement @ that conference. Most likely a new OS.

SHEMM
Apr 28th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I just hope if i get the white iphone 4 they dont come out with a newer model later this year... not sure what to do

Paul82
Apr 28th, 2011, 08:23 AM
I'd bet there will still be an update later this year, likely September, and likely not a huge update, similar to the difference between the 3G and 3GS, I'd expect the a5 processor from the iPad 2. I prefer black myself, but if I'd been waiting for the white this long I'd probably just get it already.

whodiss
Apr 28th, 2011, 09:56 AM
just called the apple store at Yorkdale. They have the white iphone 4 in stock!

fyrefly
Apr 28th, 2011, 12:18 PM
I'd bet there will still be an update later this year, likely September, and likely not a huge update, similar to the difference between the 3G and 3GS, I'd expect the a5 processor from the iPad 2. I prefer black myself, but if I'd been waiting for the white this long I'd probably just get it already.

Agreed. The June-->September delay this year makes more sense due to the Verizon (In the US) and White iPhones adding 3-4 months to the iPhone 4 life-cycle.

To the OP, there will be an iPhone 5 this year. I'd put money on it.