: Wanted To Buy $25 cell plan?

Demonseed
Dec 27th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Hello
At work I am cut up regularly in regards to not having a cell. Well I always say its too much money. Would I like an Iphone sure.. would be great but so much money.

I have found a plan at work for $22+tax (250 mins, free call display, free evenings/weekends, free unlim incoming local calls, free unlim text, free messager, 10 cents a min out of bundle.

Now I pay $25 for my home phone now. I was debating getting 2 cells... but no one can touch the $25 i pay for cable phone... anyone help? any suggestions or better plans? I would need 2 phones.. one for the wife and one for I.

thanks
Jim

Paul82
Dec 28th, 2010, 01:43 PM
that $22+ tax plan you've found a work is a pretty good deal... you WILL NOT get TWO cell phone plans for only $25 dollars.

Demonseed
Dec 29th, 2010, 03:17 PM
I am trying to find a plan with 2 phones..any ideas?

andreww
Dec 29th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Not really understanding what you are asking. The $22 plan you mentioned sounds decent, but then you started going on about your home phone and a second sell phone and you lost me.

Rogers has family plans that start at about $100 per month. This services 2 phones and you share 400 mins, 1GB of data, and unlimited texting.

You won't find any multiple user plans for $25 per month however.

Demonseed
Dec 29th, 2010, 05:11 PM
I have cable internet, tv and phone. I am debating dropping the phone portion and getting 2 cell phones, 1 for me one for the wife.
I was hoping that I could take a plan like the one mentioned, pay extra to get a second phone? $100 a month is too much for me.. I was hoping for $40 or less for 2 phones. I hope this clarifies.

thanks
Jim