: wanna help - my iphone's mail setting

SMaSM
Nov 13th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Hey guys
how are you doing ?
I'm happy to be a new member in this site

and I wanna say Hi to you all before I ask for help XX)

I just want to fix my mail setting
my email ends @live.ca

which setting will fix this problem ?

thanks guys

chas_m
Nov 13th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Welcome!

I may have missed it, but I don't think you included what your actual problem was.

If you're having trouble your iphone sending or receiving email, the first place to start of course is with your email provider. Do they offer POP or IMAP? If they do, then they'll have a web page revealing what the settings should be.

G-Mo
Nov 13th, 2010, 08:28 PM
This site provides pretty detailed instructions on how to setup a Hotmail / Live account on the iPhone. I've followed them before to set up my own as well as several other clients, friends and family members accounts...

How to setup Hotmail/Windows Live Email on your iPhone | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource (http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/iphone-news/how-to-setup-hotmailwindows-live-email-on-your-iphone/)

SMaSM
Nov 13th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Welcome!

I may have missed it, but I don't think you included what your actual problem was.

If you're having trouble your iphone sending or receiving email, the first place to start of course is with your email provider. Do they offer POP or IMAP? If they do, then they'll have a web page revealing what the settings should be.

thx for replying ..

actually ive problem with it .. i think my email which is ( live.ca ) has special setting
it worked with me once only ..
yes i think POP and IMAP need to set up again

SMaSM
Nov 13th, 2010, 11:09 PM
This site provides pretty detailed instructions on how to setup a Hotmail / Live account on the iPhone. I've followed them before to set up my own as well as several other clients, friends and family members accounts...

How to setup Hotmail/Windows Live Email on your iPhone | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource (http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/iphone-news/how-to-setup-hotmailwindows-live-email-on-your-iphone/)

thx bro
i'll try this one it might work with me .. :)

SMaSM
Nov 13th, 2010, 11:48 PM
THANKS
it works with me perfectly ^-*