: How to Add Photos to iPhone into Folders

texasdontholdem
Sep 2nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
I have tried this.

Step One: Create a new folder on your desktop. Within this folder, create new folders and rename them to whatever you wish. EG Travel, Family, etc. Drag and drop your specific pictures into these renamed folders.

Step Two: Plug in your iPhone and launch iTunes. Click on your iPhone, and under the Photos tab at the top, tick off the appropriate folders you want your iPhone to sync with (these being the folders you just created and renamed). Next, sync your iPhone and TADA! Organized folders on your iPhone will appear!

After applying then syncing I still don't see my jpg photos on hte iphone.

thoughts?

Joker Eh
Sep 2nd, 2010, 09:54 AM
I have tried this.

Step One: Create a new folder on your desktop. Within this folder, create new folders and rename them to whatever you wish. EG Travel, Family, etc. Drag and drop your specific pictures into these renamed folders.

Step Two: Plug in your iPhone and launch iTunes. Click on your iPhone, and under the Photos tab at the top, tick off the appropriate folders you want your iPhone to sync with (these being the folders you just created and renamed). Next, sync your iPhone and TADA! Organized folders on your iPhone will appear!

After applying then syncing I still don't see my jpg photos on hte iphone.

thoughts?

I have been trying to understand this photo syncing thing on the iphone forever. I cannot for the life of me why they don't allow you to creat a folder on the iphone and move photos around. It just boggels my mind.

texasdontholdem
Sep 2nd, 2010, 10:08 AM
got it workin

offthewall
Sep 2nd, 2010, 10:28 AM
What did you do to fix it?

texasdontholdem
Sep 2nd, 2010, 12:53 PM
just followed the instructions in my orig post

greydoggie
Sep 2nd, 2010, 02:48 PM
I make albums in iPhoto to do the same thing.

mkolesa
Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:27 PM
as greydoggie already said, just make a folder in iphoto called something like, i don't know: 'iphone' ;-) and sync to that. you can also break it into separate albums hierarchically arranged for, you know: 'friends', 'family', 'trip', etc.

jagga
Sep 4th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Sorry to thread hijack but this is related.

How on EARTH do I move photos from the Camera Album to my other photos; either directly on IOS4.0.1 IP4 or on my Mac? Sync'ing works but it places photos in the Camera Album into multiple subfolders all over my iTunes folder on Mac.