: Apple Store Email Address?

SD-B
May 7th, 2010, 11:15 PM
I have some information I wish to send a manager at one of the Apple stores in Toronto that does not require an answer but I have no interest in phoning them. Secondly, email doesn't intrude on their time as a phone call will. By sending an email, they can read it when they aren't busy with customers but I have been all over the forum here as well as the Apple URLs and I cant find any way of emailing someone.

Is there anyone here that either knows an email address in which I can use for one of the stores here OR some way of sending in information via the web?

It must be email, not a phone call otherwise there are many numbers I could use to call in with.

I would have thought at the very least Apple Sales would have some sort of email address at one of the stores?

Thanking in Advance

mikef
May 7th, 2010, 11:21 PM
FWIW, I bought my iPad at a US Apple Store earlier this week. The email address from which my receipt was sent was <storename>@apple.com. I wouldn't be surprised if "[email protected]" worked for the Eaton Centre Apple Store but this is just conjecture...

SD-B
May 7th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Thank you. I will try it and see if it works!!!

/sighs, you bought an iPad.
I am jealous!!! :-)

mikef
May 7th, 2010, 11:24 PM
/sighs, you bought an iPad.
I am jealous!!! :-)

A few more weeks and you'll be able to buy one here...

SD-B
May 7th, 2010, 11:25 PM
A few more weeks and you'll be able to buy one here...

I know, but having one first here before every one else has extra added cache :)

Bjornbro
May 8th, 2010, 12:55 AM
The email address from which my receipt was sent was <storename>@apple.com. I wouldn't be surprised if "[email protected]" worked for the Eaton Centre Apple Store...
I concur, just checked my Square One receipt... sure enough, "[email protected]".

Jason H
May 8th, 2010, 01:09 AM
I have some information I wish to send a manager at one of the Apple stores in Toronto that does not require an answer but I have no interest in phoning them. Secondly, email doesn't intrude on their time as a phone call will. By sending an email, they can read it when they aren't busy with customers but I have been all over the forum here as well as the Apple URLs and I cant find any way of emailing someone.

Is there anyone here that either knows an email address in which I can use for one of the stores here OR some way of sending in information via the web?

It must be email, not a phone call otherwise there are many numbers I could use to call in with.

I would have thought at the very least Apple Sales would have some sort of email address at one of the stores?

Thanking in Advance

Sooo whats this secret you want to share with the apple store management?

SD-B
May 8th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Thanks everyone ;-)

Jason H.....you are a nosy fellow aren't you? LOL

Jason H
May 8th, 2010, 02:17 AM
Thanks everyone ;-)

Jason H.....you are a nosy fellow aren't you? LOL

Yep.

FYI there is a 100% chance whatever you send to them will be ignored. Emailing a retailer never ends well.

SD-B
May 8th, 2010, 09:00 AM
LOL
Never ends well?

100%
Amazing that you know its a 100% failure rate!
Well I guess I shall have to take my chances then....

Jason H
May 8th, 2010, 12:53 PM
LOL
Never ends well?

100%
Amazing that you know its a 100% failure rate!
Well I guess I shall have to take my chances then....

Apple stores can barely answer a phone successfully! Email is probably way too much for them to handle.