: Contour HardSkin

bhil
Oct 28th, 2009, 04:54 PM
My wife bought me a Contour Hardskin case for my iPhone 3G for Christmas last year. I love the case it only adds a little bulk to the phone and it's way nicer to have a hard case protecting the phone. In addition, it's still a "grippy" case without being "sticky" like most silcon cases seem to be. The only problem I've ever had with it is the cover that goes over the volume control tends to get snagged on the the belt clip case and fall out easily. I've always managed to notice when the cover has fallen out until yesterday when I finally lost.

After perusing their website and not seeing anything about replacement covers, I emailed them to see how I could obtain a new one. Within a couple of hours I received an email back from their customer service asking to respond with my shipping address as soon as possible so they could send me several replacements out in the mail today.

Just wanted everyone to know what fantastic customer service they provide! One more reason I'm happy with the HardSkin.