: Save Homescreen Layout

Snyp1
Oct 24th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Anyone know if it is possible to save the homescreen layouts in iTunes so that I don't have to rearrange apps each time through itunes if I do "Reset all settings" or if I restore and set up as new phone? If not, I guess Ill just have to keep screenshots of each page and then use it to move apps around :lmao:

chas_m
Oct 24th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Anyone know if it is possible to save the homescreen layouts in iTunes so that I don't have to rearrange apps each time through itunes if I do "Reset all settings" or if I restore and set up as new phone? If not, I guess Ill just have to keep screenshots of each page and then use it to move apps around :lmao:

I guess the real question is "why do you need to do reset all settings and restore so often that this is an issue?"

Snyp1
Oct 24th, 2009, 04:02 PM
I guess the real question is "why do you need to do reset all settings and restore so often that this is an issue?"

Maybe because iPhone 3G is insanely slow and blows in performance after 3.0 so it requires me to reset settings and restore the phone most of the time now and it's even more of a pain to rearrange my 68 apps according to how I like it every time I reset or restore. Thanks anyways. :rolleyes: