: iTunes rental trouble!

johnnydee
Sep 20th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I recently rented a couple of movies from the itunes store.
I then upgraded to itunes 9 and my movies have disappeared!

I checked my account and clicked on report a problem but it doesn't allow you to elaborate on the problem!

My question is will at some time in the future, will Apple support be contacting me or is there something else I should be doing.

One other quick question is can I stream a rented movie from my library to AppleTV?

Thanks John

chas_m
Sep 21st, 2009, 04:54 AM
Go to the main page in itunes and follow the links to report an issue. You'll have all the space you need to explain the situation.

To your AppleTV question, the answer as I understand it is "no." I believe what iTunes can TRANSFER the rented film onto your Apple TV and manage it from there. If you need the film back on your computer, you can TRANSFER it back.

More here (http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/the-complete-guide-to-itunes-movie-rentals-part-1).

polywog
Sep 21st, 2009, 07:59 AM
My question is will at some time in the future, will Apple support be contacting me or is there something else I should be doing.

It took a business day for me to hear back from them after reporting a problem that I'd had with upgrading to iTunes Plus. You'll likely get a very apologetic and helpful response shortly.

whatiwant
Sep 21st, 2009, 09:33 AM
It took a business day for me to hear back from them after reporting a problem that I'd had with upgrading to iTunes Plus. You'll likely get a very apologetic and helpful response shortly.

helpful = see free movie downloads :D