: My aunt died this afternoon

The G3 Man
Sep 7th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Ive got some sad news. After a long struggle with Cancer my aunt is now dead. She died in a good state of mind, despite the cancer, (including brain cancer). Parents came home, they told me, we spoke, then they went to make the funeral arrangements.

Morgan

Dr.G.
Sep 7th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Morgan, sorry to hear of your sad news. Still, as you said, "She died in a good state of mind, despite the cancer ...." That is a blessing. Paix, mon ami.

Sonal
Sep 7th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Very sorry to hear that, Morgan.

KC4
Sep 7th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Sad to hear that Morgan.. I know you were very close to her. You have been an awesome nephew to her.

Dreambird
Sep 7th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I'm so sorry, Morgan... :(

I can only echo what Marc and Kim have said... I agree. Please take care of yourself during this time.

lookitsmarc
Sep 7th, 2009, 09:51 PM
This exact situation happened to me 3 weeks ago. An aunt after a long battle with cancer. And only 4 years after returning from China with her husband and an adopted baby girl. Sometimes after those long, drawn out illnesses, it is best that it is finally over and the emotional healing can begin.

Lichen Software
Sep 7th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Take care of yourself and support your family Morgan. Many times after something like this, there are members of the family that have weakened themselves giving care or just caring and they can use all of the support they can get.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I have buried my share of relatives and it never gets any easier.

SINC
Sep 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM
My condolences Morgan. Sometimes it is tough to understand why things happen, but take comfort in the fact she will suffer no more. And as you age, sadly family members will leave more often as I have found out and it never seems to get any easier.

Carter
Sep 7th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Always sad to hear. My condolences go to all family & friends.

chas_m
Sep 8th, 2009, 12:40 AM
My condolences on your loss. I hope you have many happy memories of her, and that they are a source of comfort.

MazterCBlazter
Sep 8th, 2009, 06:29 PM

Darien Red Sox
Sep 9th, 2009, 02:47 PM
sorry to hear, I will remember you and your aunt in my prays

aga
Sep 11th, 2009, 12:59 AM
my condolences

screature
Sep 11th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Sorry for you loss Morgan.