: apple account issues

acc30
Sep 6th, 2008, 01:03 PM
hey, so I've been enjoying using a demo iphone, so I wanted to download and try some apps. I have an existing apple account, so when I go into itunes to download an app, it tells me to review my account as it has never been used with itunes. So I do, but it won't fully be confirmed, because the country on my account is United States, but when I log into apple.ca account on the web, it says Canada. Even when I try to download the app through the iphone, it won't let me.

any idea how I can fix this?

MikeyXX
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:38 PM
You should have two accounts, one canadian (the one for your phone) and one US (which you must have made if you are canadian).

So if you find the flag (top or bottom of itunes, can't remember where) you can change the country. Then log in with the email account for that country. Or create a new account if you haven't made one yet.

Or did I miss understand the problem?

acc30
Sep 7th, 2008, 10:28 AM
You should have two accounts, one canadian (the one for your phone) and one US (which you must have made if you are canadian).

So if you find the flag (top or bottom of itunes, can't remember where) you can change the country. Then log in with the email account for that country. Or create a new account if you haven't made one yet.

Or did I miss understand the problem?

found it ... i found it..... THANKS!