: Installing Applications on the iphone from the App store.

Mac_crazy_greek
Aug 28th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Hello,

When i try to download an App directly from my iphone3g, it gives me the following message:

" Unable to download App.
Will be available for download when you log into the Itunes store on your computer".

Then I log into my PC I see the app in my Itunes, however when I click on it on the iphone to download it gives me the same error message over and over again..

Is there a reason why I cannot install the app...

Thanks,

machael
Aug 28th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Is it any specific app or does it happen for any one you try and download?

Mac_crazy_greek
Aug 28th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Hello,

All applications...

Thanks,

adagio
Aug 28th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Are you certain that you are logged into the iTunes store itself? In the top right corner you should see "[email protected]"

Mac_crazy_greek
Aug 28th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Hello,

I can see my name logged in Itunes on the PC...

On the i-phone however, i can't connect to itunes because i never have an wi-fi connection..

Thanks

cap10subtext
Aug 28th, 2008, 06:20 PM
You should be able to access the store over 3G. Or do you not have a Data plan?

Mac_crazy_greek
Aug 29th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Hello,

I have the data plan. I am able to access the app store over 3g. Did you mean that store or the Itunes store over 3g?

Because like i mentioned before, the itunes store i can't connect through 3g... it is always saying i need to have wifi?

i don't understand why i can't connect through 3g?

thanks,

HowEver
Aug 29th, 2008, 10:20 AM
You can install applications over 3G, but not music. That's an iTunes limitation. It doesn't work for anyone.

Hello,

I have the data plan. I am able to access the app store over 3g. Did you mean that store or the Itunes store over 3g?

Because like i mentioned before, the itunes store i can't connect through 3g... it is always saying i need to have wifi?

i don't understand why i can't connect through 3g?

thanks,

mkolesa
Aug 29th, 2008, 10:40 AM
some people have been having trouble with apps locking up and loading apps seems to work better if you don't download using your iphone but download to your computer and then sync the iphone... that's what i've been doing and so far no problems... i'd delete whatever apps you have and start again as i've suggested... even if they're paid apps they'll still download free if you bought them once