: Problem with my sleep button - pictures

SeeB
Aug 21st, 2008, 08:12 PM
Hi there,
My sleep button on my iPhone is not as it was when i bought it.

Do you sleep button do the same after two weeks of usage?

http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1528no9.jpg

slicecom
Aug 21st, 2008, 08:42 PM
That's not right. Bring it to an Apple store for an exchange.

On a related note, has anyone else noticed that the home button feels MUCH better after a couple weeks of being broken in?

whatiwant
Aug 21st, 2008, 08:56 PM
That's not right. Bring it to an Apple store for an exchange.

On a related note, has anyone else noticed that the home button feels MUCH better after a couple weeks of being broken in?

I did. Although I also noticed that the glass not being flush with the bezel, got worse after a few weeks. I think it might be time to try and get an exchange for one without this defect. I wonder what the chances are that, this issue has been resolved in manufacturing yet...

kevleviathan
Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:30 AM
My home button is "mushy". If I use my finger to press the edges of the button, it doesn't work. The button only registers if I hit it right in the middle. Does your guys' do that?

whatiwant
Aug 22nd, 2008, 08:38 AM
My home button is "mushy". If I use my finger to press the edges of the button, it doesn't work. The button only registers if I hit it right in the middle. Does your guys' do that?I've noticed that I have to be pretty precise yes.

slicecom
Aug 22nd, 2008, 09:41 AM
My home button is "mushy". If I use my finger to press the edges of the button, it doesn't work. The button only registers if I hit it right in the middle. Does your guys' do that?

Yes, mine and any other iPhone I've tried is the same way. I think thats normal.