: size of download ?

Robsabloke
Aug 14th, 2008, 09:00 PM
How do I determine the size of any given download to my iPod. I.E.
If I want to download a movie from itunes, is it possible to determine the number of mbs before I decide to download it. Same question for music whether it be one song or an album and podcasts... Is there anything in iTunes that will tell me the size of the file albeit a movie... podcast... song or album ?

Any information appreciated.
Rob

CanadaRAM
Aug 14th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Do you mean other than clicking on the track in iTunes and doing a Get Info (Command-I)?

When you click on a playlist, the MB size and running time are displayed on the bottom bar of the iTunes window.

chas_m
Aug 15th, 2008, 03:07 AM
If I want to download a movie from itunes, is it possible to determine the number of mbs before I decide to download it.

Do you mean the iTunes store?? The size of the download is listed on the page description of the movie file.

Or do you mean a movie you already have in iTunes and you want to transfer to your iPod? If so, see CanadaRAM's answer.

Robsabloke
Aug 15th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Do you mean the iTunes store?? The size of the download is listed on the page description of the movie file.

Or do you mean a movie you already have in iTunes and you want to transfer to your iPod? If so, see CanadaRAM's answer.

Thanks Chas... I looked at that page for 5 minutes and didn't see that info... must be going blind... again...
Rob