: House - May 12, 2008

guytoronto
May 12th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hope you are all watching tonight.

Some actors really go that extra mile for the script.

rgray
May 12th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Nope. The House character is an a$$hole. I get enough of that kind of crap at work!

MacDoc
May 12th, 2008, 10:47 PM
ummmm I think that's the attraction. ;)

Thanks for the heads up - I'll watch it later - right now there is a superb PBS on FDR.

iJohnHenry
May 12th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Don't have TV any more, but FDR is an awesome subject.

As for House, the strike killed my love for the show.

MacDoc
May 13th, 2008, 01:33 AM
It was very well done and even tho I've read the bio there were things to see that made it fit better.
Very well done - may watch it again more closely tonight.

House.....quite the episode and quite the bod on chief admin..... :eek: ;)

Adrian.
May 13th, 2008, 01:38 AM
It was excellent. It wasn't even tacky on the bus either.

fjnmusic
May 13th, 2008, 02:18 AM
***SPOILER ALERT***

I love those reality/illusion episodes. Always good to see Cuddy do a striptease. But Amber? Who'd have thunk it? Why was she on the bus with house? Where were they coming from?

chas_m
May 13th, 2008, 05:25 AM
The FDR doc was great. He's such an incredible figure in American history.

He played a significant role in our road trip moving up here. We stopped at the Little White House in GA, and his memorial in Washington, DC, and some of the projects out west that he was responsible for.

The Doug
May 13th, 2008, 09:35 AM
House is the only network show I watch regularly besides Jeopardy!

Last evening's part I of the season finale was thoroughly enjoyable. Needless to say I'm looking forward to next week's part II. Great stuff. :clap:

Dammacx
May 13th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Great Episode, Usually a episode like that would have been cheesy. But because it is House and his brain works a little different they pulled it off. And yes the strip tease was not bad at all. I kind of hope they don't kill off Amber, she is kind of like House's Professor Moiarty.