Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

This is the stumbling block?!

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  rileymd 
#1 ·
#4 ·
For months? The way things are done here in Canada through the courts, try years!

That's right, it's now guaranteed that we won't see the iPhone in Canada for probably another year or two or never!

Although I do have a suggestion, why not protest or write Comwave or start a petition that Comwave drops the iPhone name from their product line? It doesn't even make sense to use that term for the service they are trying to sell in my opinion.

Unless Apple is willing to make a name change of the iPhone, I don't see it coming to Canada for a very long time or ever, just because I know how our court system works here with regards to this issue. :(

#6 ·
Canada is a much smaller market, therefore if they payed them the same amount they would be decreasing their profits which would not be good for Apple as their goal is to make as much money as possible. Also maybe the company is holding out for even more money or maybe don't even want to sell it to Apple at any cost (which would be stupid but hey)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.