: Where to get...

irontree
Dec 9th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Does anybody know where to get the marshmallow ends for these kind of headphones? I keep losing them and I'm just about out of spares!! They keep popping off!! Thanks!

irontree
Dec 10th, 2007, 09:08 AM
can't find them anywhere... great does this mean I have to purchase a whole new set of headphones because you can't buy replacement rubber tips anywhere?? They always get snagged on my jacket or pocket when I'm taking out my iPod and go bouncing away argh!

irontree
Dec 11th, 2007, 10:23 AM
so nobody's ever lost a pair of these rubber cushions (not the foam ones) for their earphones and had to buy replacements? I find that hard to believe :-)

corey111
Dec 11th, 2007, 10:23 AM
nobody uses them

Abysmal
Dec 11th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Oddly enough, I remember recently seeing a how-to make the replacements for these headphones..

IF I find it I'll post..

xtal
Dec 11th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more (http://www.amazon.com)

Type

shure replacement

into the search field.

HowEver
Dec 11th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Does anybody know where to get the marshmallow ends for these kind of headphones? I keep losing them and I'm just about out of spares!! They keep popping off!! Thanks!

Write the manufacturer an actual letter and complain politely about how they keep popping off.

There will likely be a department at the company devoted to making you happy. They'll probably send you several sets.

irontree
Dec 13th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Hmmm good suggestion! They're the sony's that come with the W810i

dannyrabbittang
Dec 13th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Hmmm good suggestion! They're the sony's that come with the W810i

I think you can get them on ebay, and I suggest you do what my friend did... super glue! He super glued the attaching tip to the headphones and now they never fall off.