: Exporting an excel document as a pdf

Joseph Screnci
Nov 26th, 2007, 02:31 PM
I have an issue when wanting to export/print/convert an excel document as a pdf, it never works properly. Sentences that are supposed to be contained in their boxes run into each other, characters are missing and the document just doesn't look the same. Are there any settings that I have to watch out for, or is there a specific way that excel documents can be exported to ensure they look the same once they become a pdf?

duosonic
Nov 26th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Just use the "print" command, and select "save as PDF" works just fine for me.

EvanPitts
Nov 26th, 2007, 10:24 PM
I have an issue when wanting to export/print/convert an excel document as a pdf, it never works properly. Sentences that are supposed to be contained in their boxes run into each other, characters are missing and the document just doesn't look the same. Are there any settings that I have to watch out for, or is there a specific way that excel documents can be exported to ensure they look the same once they become a pdf?

Use a word processor instead of a spreadsheet... You are probably having issues with the way cells work when you put in text information. Word is a better fit than Excel for documents - but a real word processor is even better than Word.