: rogers and iphone. they say its not coming??

jeebz
Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
i got a call today from rogers offering me unlimited emails for 15$/month if i upgrade to a blackberry pearl...

anyways i told the guy i was waiting for them to get the iphone and he told me it wouldnt be coming at all, and that was what he was told

im calling bullshit on this but has anyone else heard anything of the sort?im thinking it was just so he could get a sale on a blackberry..

(or could fido be getting it instead of rogers?..i know rogers owns fido)->https://www.ehmac.ca/ipod-itunes-iphone-apple-tv/58301-fido-coming-out-bell-type-unlimited-plan-reasonable-amount.html

Cliffy
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Anything is possible. Fido is the hip cool brand, while Rogers is the business brand. Why take sales away from the blackberries?

rondini
Nov 24th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Fido the hip cool brand? I work in an office full of people that would be the target for "hip cool" stuff. None use Fido, all want an iPhone. I have never actually met anyone that uses Fido, which may explain why Rogers bought them out.

jeebz
Nov 24th, 2007, 08:42 PM
i just hope we hear some more news on this...if it is because fido will get it then ill gladly move to fido lol..but still, im happy right now with rogers and im just hoping the guy just wanted to sell me the phone

krug1313
Nov 24th, 2007, 09:20 PM
My parents both use Fido and love it. They have really good plans and excellent reception. They rave so much about it I want to move to Fido from Rogers.