: iPhone Earpiece speakers volume tooo low..

Veej
Sep 17th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Does anyone think the iPhone Earpiece speakers volume tooo low..not the speakers but where you put your ear to talk, now I have not taken of the the see through film that covers the glass, its so clear and nice and protecting the glass I don't have the heart to peel it off cause right now I have not cover to protenct this baby...

So is it the film that covering the top?

dona83
Sep 17th, 2007, 03:06 PM
The solution is... excuse the pun... clear. Just peel that film that's blocking the ear piece speaker and obviously the volume will go up back to normal. :P

htdub
Sep 17th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Does anyone think the iPhone Earpiece speakers volume tooo low..not the speakers but where you put your ear to talk, now I have not taken of the the see through film that covers the glass, its so clear and nice and protecting the glass I don't have the heart to peel it off cause right now I have not cover to protenct this baby...

So is it the film that covering the top?

LOL

Yes, it's covering the speaker. Get a screen protector.

Veej
Sep 17th, 2007, 03:08 PM
The solution is... excuse the pun... clear. Just peel that film that's blocking the ear piece speaker and obviously the volume will go up back to normal. :P

Yep that was it, I just took a pin and poped a hole in that part so now I have the film and speaker is ok!

5andman
Jan 27th, 2008, 03:25 PM
This is a great site!

Just picked up the iPhone (Loving it!!!!) and reading through some of the threads - really helpful!